Counter Sales / Inside Sales
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Counter Sales/Inside Sales
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Responsible for sales and service to customers both at the counter and via telephone, consisting of taking the order, providing technical assistance, offering substitutes, entering the order on the Company’s software system, and filling the order accurately. Responsible for the sales and quotations of contractor and industrial customers through the formulation of sales plans which help achieve Branch goals. Specifically manages quotes as they relate to margins, product selections, follow up, and delivery. May perform duties relating to the sales of operations that are required to meet the Branch goals and objectives.
• Maintains counter and phone in orders for customers. Informs customer of promotions and quantity prices. Keeps supervisor informed of competitive products and prices.
• Stocking merchandise in proper places in stock bins.
• Keeps catalogs up to date.
• Maintains counter area in a neat and orderly condition. Assists management in marketing the counter area. Important function of this position is to ask for add-on business while customer is at the counter or when speaking to a customer via telephone.
• Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.
• Serves as the backup to the warehouse.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Strong Customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Requires a post offer pre-employment DOT physical.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to obtain forklift safety certificate once hired.
• Must be able to lift to 100 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Liberal - Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
440 E Cedar St
Liberal KS 67901
Job Link: APPLY HERE