City of Salina is hiring!
- Job Category: Other
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Not Specified
- Company: City of Salina
GIS / UTILITY TECHNICIAN-Utilities–Application deadline: Until filled-Duties: Performs technical work in the maintenance & updating of GIS mapping & as-built utility maps. Education: Technical school graduate. Experience: Two years’ drafting (Auto Cad preferred); familiarity with Utilities design & Utilities system modeling preferred. Requirements: Kansas driver’s license. Pay: $22.18-23.29/hr.
LANDFILL OPERATOR I-Application deadline: Until filled-Public Works/Landfill-Duties: Performs skilled & semi-skilled work in the maintenance & operation of the City of Salina’s municipal solid waste landfill. Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. Experience: Three years’ construction & maintenance work operating light & medium equipment; one year operating heavy equipment. Requirements: Kansas driver's license at hire; (CDL) with air brake & tanker endorsements within one year. Starting pay: $19.16-20.12/hr.
LANDFILL LABORER-Application deadline: Until filled-Public Works/Landfill-Duties: Performs skilled & semi-skilled manual labor in the maintenance & operation of the City of Salina’s municipal solid waste landfill. Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. Experience: One year construction & maintenance work operating light & medium equipment. Requirements: Kansas driver's license at hire; (CDL) with air brake & tanker endorsements desired. Starting pay: $18.24-19.15/hr.
FACILITY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN -Application deadline: Until filled-Parks & Recreation/Buildings-Duties: Performs variety of skilled & semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance, construction & care of public buildings & other city facilities. Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. Experience: Two years’ construction & building maintenance work. Requirements: Kansas driver’s license. Starting pay: $17.38-18.25/hr.
PARKS & RECREATION SUMMER EMPLOYMENT-Application deadline: Until filled-Parks & Recreation-The City of Salina is accepting applications for summer employment in the Aquatics, Athletics, Lakewood Discovery Center, Municipal Golf Course, & Parks & Forestry divisions. Education: High school graduates unless otherwise designated. Requirements: Work, salary, & hrs. vary depending on programs.
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS
• Development Services: Building Official (Pay: $75,129-78,894/yr.); Planner II (Pay: $64,899-68,141/yr.); Planner I (Pay: $58,866-61,818/yr.)
• Parks & Recreation: Park Technician (Pay: $18.24-19.15/hr.); Custodian (Pay: $15.76-16.55/hr.)
• Police: Police Officer (Pay: $52,333-54,954/yr.); 911 Dispatcher (Pay: $20.12-21.13/hr.)
• Public Works: Master Tech (Pay: $21.12-33.79/hr.); Auto Tech II (Pay: $19.16-20.12/hr.); Street Maintenance Worker (Pay: $19.16-20.12/hr.); Streets Laborer (Pay: $18.24-19.15/hr.)
• Utilities: Deputy Utilities Director (Pay: $78,886-126,217/yr.); Utility Technician II (Design) (Pay: $22.18-23.29/hr.); Utility Worker I (Pay: $20.12-21.13/hr.); Water Plant Operator I (Pay: $20.12-21.13/hr.)
APPLY ONLINE DIRECTLY WITH THE CITY OF SALINA
POSITION UPDATES SENT VIA EMAIL
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT., 300 W. ASH ST., RM. 200, SALINA, KS 67401-2335
Phone: 785-309-5710, Fax: 785-309-5711, email@example.com
APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT ARE REQUIRED
FOR EACH POSITION & MUST BE FULLY COMPLETE & CORRECT
Veterans Preference Eligibility Request Forms Available & DD214’s Required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace