Automation Controls Engineer
- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Coperion K-Tron Salina Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Coperion is looking for an Automation Controls Engineer - Controls to join our team in Salina, KS. The Automation Controls Engineer will provide electrical controls planning, development, direction, review, coordination and functional operations for material handling systems, control systems, and control panel design. Will also manage all the electrical aspects of each project from conception through satisfactory operation at the user’s facility.
What Coperion Offers You:
• Annual Bonus eligibility of 5%
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, which includes MD Live, RX help center, Medical Advocate Program, and company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage.
• Generous 401K Matching Program – 3% (base pay) automatic contribution + $.50 for each additional dollar saved on the first 6% of pay saved*
• 4 weeks’ vacation, 11 paid holidays, 6 paid sick days
• Competitive pay
• Opportunities for development and advancement
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for the performance and financial success of each project.
• Develop code for Programmable Logic Controllers to control material handling equipment
• Plans, develops and provides technical and functional operations for assigned control systems and equipment proposals that match our customer’s needs with compatible technical, functional and company interests.
• Reviews design criteria and application information. Confers with the Engineering Manager or Coordinator to resolve application problems and sales aspects of assigned proposals.
• Directs, reviews and coordinates control system design, drafting personnel, vendors and others to assure proper electrical engineering, application, design, and cost control for projects.
• Reviews and coordinates job progress relevant to schedules through engineering, production, start-up, customer acceptance and final payment.
• Consults with, advises or assists Sales, Manufacturing and Accounting on day-to-day problems relevant to assigned systems and equipment.
• Assists in or performs field start-up and performance problem solving of systems and equipment.
• Conducts a continuing program of self-improvement relative to these duties, advancement there from, and keeps informed on new developments in the engineering field relevant to the product line.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
606 N Front St
Salina, Kansas 67401
Job Link: APPLY HERE