Automotive Sales Associate - Salina
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Holm Automotive Center
Automotive Sales Associate
Our new vehicle dealership has proudly served drivers from our community and its surrounding area for more nearly 40 years. Over that time we've become a recognized leader in dealership operations, and a name that people can trust. Why is that? One of our favorite reasons is our incredible people. Our dealership is home to some of the most stand-up employees in the industry. They're knowledgeable, capable and have been with us for the long haul. If you're looking for a place, that you can call "home", we welcome you to apply!
• 401(k) Plan
• Medical Plan
• Visiton Plan
• Dental Plan
• Opportunites for advancement
• Employee Discounts on products/services
• Referral Program
• Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
• Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
• Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
• Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
• Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
• Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
• Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
• Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
• Available to work flexible hours and weekends
• Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
• Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
• Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
• Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
TO APPLY CLICK THE APPLY HERE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com