Field Teardown Technician 2
- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
Job Title: Field Teardown Technician 2
Shift: 1st Shift
Contact: Melanie Haxton
This position is responsible for assignments in repairing a wide variety of transformers, OCB’s, OCR, and Regulators offsite. Responsible for oil testing and loading units in preparation for transporting as directed by the Lead on duty.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Follow safety guidelines for the area and all company policies and procedures.
• Complete oil sampling following all procedures.
• Complete unit and LTC inspections.
• Remove broken parts and prep for transportation.
• Complete turn ratios, power factor test, and meg tests correctly as assigned.
• Safely utilize industrial equipment, following capacity and load limits.
• Follow all Environmental specifications for the area especially related to spill containment.
• Complete assignments and report issues to supervisor.
• Insists on safety as job 1.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• HS Diploma/GED, required.
• 1- 3 years previous shop/manufacturing experience.
• Prefer communication skills sufficient to work effectively with internal and external customers in a very positive and professional manner.
• Prefer the ability to work independently, complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Satisfactory current performance and work history.
• Prefer knowledge of electrical equipment, shop tools.
• Class B CDL, required.
• Knowledge or related experience in prepping units for disposal following proper environmental disposal procedures.
• Hazmat 8 hour course, First Aid/CPR, AED, OSHA 10 & OSHA 30, MSHA training required.
Apply online at: www.solomoncorp.com
or click the link to the Solomon Corporation careers page at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
129 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page