Director of Sales & Marketing
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Tony's Pizza Event Center
The Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for the promotion of concerts, sporting events, and shows held at the Tonys Pizza Events Center as well oversight of group sales. The Director of Sales and Marketing is directly responsible for sponsorships sales, and premium seating as well as implementing marketing plans, managing event advertising budgets and promotions and ensure successful sales for events with assistance from the Marketing/Group Sales Coordinator and Box Office Manager. This individual is responsible for maintaining relationships with sponsors, premium seat holders, group clients, community partners, media partners, and ensuring fulfillment of contracts. This individual will manage, supervise and coordinate all the activities of the sales and marketing department to reach budget goals and generate revenue for the facility as well as oversee the general operations of the box office along with supervision to the Box Office Manager.
• Create and implement marketing, public relations and group ticket sales campaigns for various concerts, family shows and sporting events to maximize event awareness and exposure.
• Sell and fulfill venue and show sponsorships and premium seating
• Maximize ticketing system assets to support marketing efforts
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the website - including updating events, design, and implementation of promotional concepts.
• Oversee and manage the e-mail subscriber database including developing ways to increase the database as well as creating and distributing ticket-driving newsletters/email.
• Manage and help implement ticket sales-driven promotions on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat as well as develop key marketing campaigns using viral marketing techniques.
• Pitch stories, write press releases, create public relations events, generate media hits, and build relationships with local media and outlying markets.
Serve as a liaison between media and show promoter or publicist to achieve PR goals.
• Manage internal and external public relations such as event announcements, marquee and website updates, and reporting to trade publications.
Manage event marketing settlement packets, including collecting invoices, coding and creating a back-up packet.
• Oversee the implementation of event marketing plans, including media buying, trade, public relations, grassroots, group sales, third party relationships, community relations, etc.
• Responsible for all third party retail efforts including relationship building, contract execution, and idea generation.
• Oversee all grassroots efforts including poster & flyer distribution, community appearances and overall expansion of marketing campaigns to maximize event awareness and exposure.
• Track and manage daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports.
• Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of all Group Sales programs and activities.
• Develop and implement all aspects of group and premium sales plans.
• Develop and implement all revenue and expense budgets for group sales.
• Carry out all assigned duties and responsibilities, including additional tasks as needed - to help achieve the overall goal of a successful facility and department.
• All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or better from an accredited college or university with major coursework in marketing, public relations, sales, business administration or related field
• Minimum of three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience in sales and/or marketing, preferably with a sports facility/team, convention center, or other multi-purpose public assembly facility; supervisory responsibility required
• Extensive knowledge of marketing, advertising/sponsorship, and PR program development
• Working knowledge of website maintenance
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Email Platform preferred
• Social Media Management experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and word processing
• Knowledge of media buying and promotions
• Knowledge of budget preparation and control
• Ability to work beyond normal business hours as required, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Working knowledge of Paciolan ticketing software preferred
TO APPLY: Click the Apply Here link at the bottom of this page!!!
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER
Tony's Pizza Event Center
800 The Midway
Salina KS 67401
Job Link: Apply Here - Tony's Pizza Event Center