- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Responsible for sales and service to customers both at the counter and via telephone, consisting of taking the order, providing technical assistance, offering substitutes, entering the order on the Company’s software system and filling the order accurately.
• Maintains counter and phone in orders for customers. Informs customer of promotions and quantity prices. Keeps supervisor informed of competitive products and prices.
• Stocking merchandise in proper places in stock bins.
• Keeps catalogs up to date.
• Maintains counter area in a neat and orderly condition. Assists management in marketing the counter area. Important function of this position is to ask for add-on business while customer is at the counter or when speaking to a customer via telephone.
• Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.
• Serves as the backup to the warehouse.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Strong Customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Requires a post offer pre-employment DOT physical.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to obtain forklift safety certificate once hired. .
• Must be able to lift to 100 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE