Corporate Management / Sales Trainee
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Corporate Management/Sales Trainee
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Candidate will participate in a 2-3 year on the job training program to determine appropriate career path (Sales, Management or Technical Support role) and to determine placement at the appropriate location. Training program will include on the job training, traditional textbook and classroom training, and Web based training.
• Spends a minimum of 800 hours in warehouse role learning all shipping, receiving, order pulling, delivery and VMI procedures.
• Spends a minimum of 2000 hours learning multiple sales roles, including: sales counter, inside sales, lighting quotations, gear quotations and outside sales.
• Spends a minimum of 1100 hours learning management role, including: Recruitment, employee relations, accounts receivables, accounts payables, performance reviews, forecasting and budgeting and understanding of reporting.
• Spends a minimum of 500 hours in technical instruction, including: NAED EDGE and NAED EPEC Bronze training programs, automation product training and an overview of multiple corporate positions.
• Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Strong Customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to obtain forklift safety certificate once hired.
• Must be able to lift to 100 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE