Clean Energy Associate
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Clean Energy Associate
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
Kansas City, KS—199
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Introduction to the renewable energy sector. Gain industry and product knowledge while supporting the sales, training and marketing of Solar, Energy Storage, Energy Efficiency, and Electric Vehicle Charging products and services. Opportunity to grow with emerging energy technologies.
• Assist in pre-qualifying residential and commercial projects, site assessment, system performance projections, financial models, and proposals.
• Provide resources, training materials and access to tools and products.
• Assist branch sales efforts toward Clean Energy products.
• Provides timely communication to support customer sales and installation.
• Maintains Customer Resource Management to record opportunities, activities, quotes and follow up of Clean Energy product opportunities and sales.
• Completes necessary paperwork and produces reports for management as requested.
• Assist with product and sales training to grow Stanion sales and customer service needs.
• Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Strong Customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Requires attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and strong math skills. Understands the concept of unit pricing.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to lift to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE