ACCOUNT MANAGER - Kansas City
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
Kansas City, KS — 118
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Represent the Company to industrial, utility, contractor and commercial customers and prospects. Managing an account base and maintaining good public relations with customers are vital functions of this position. Develops and manages the assigned sales territory and account list to maximize growth in both sales and gross margin dollars. Assesses and provides customer service to fulfill individual customer needs. Develops implements and works yearly Sales Growth and Marketing Plans for the territory.
• Primary duty is to customarily and regularly makes sales calls at the customer’s place of business. Communicating with the clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
• Develops and executes sales calls on new and existing industrial, utility, contractor, and commercial accounts. Introduces new items in the Company lines, demonstrates features and uses, and answers questions regarding the products.
• Prospects for new accounts and organizes activities in assigned territory. This person should be extremely motivated to continually look for new business.
• Provides training and product literature in dealing with customers.
• Provides customer service throughout sales process including follow up on orders. Handles complaints and warranty problems. In accordance with Company guidelines, entertains customers and maintains good will. At the direction of the Branch Manager this position may assist in issues of credit and collections.
• Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
• Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Selling experience preferred.
• Show excitement for growing the business and acquiring new customers
• Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication to communicate product ideas to clients.
• Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers.
• Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
• Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks and clients at once.
• Advanced motivational and negotiation skills.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to lift to 100 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Kansas City, Ks. - Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
2040 S 45 St
Kansas City KS 66106
Job Link: APPLY HERE