Marketing / Volume Purchasing Program Coordinator
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Smoky Hill Education Service Center
Marketing/Volume Purchasing Program Coordinator
Smoky Hill Education Service Center is seeking candidates for the position of Marketing/Volume Purchasing Program Coordinator.
This person will be responsible for leading the volume purchasing program and assisting the Smoky Hill administrative team with promoting the service center. The successful candidate will be motivated, hardworking, proficient in using technology and social media as communication and marketing tools, comfortable presenting, and able to function in a dynamic environment while working on various projects simultaneously.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Developing and distributing appropriate marketing resources.
• Directing and following up on service center public relations efforts.
• Serving as a liaison between the service center, its members, and vendors.
• Delivering marketing materials through personal visits, technology and social media, and on-site presentations and events.
• Assisting with office operations such as greeting guests and hosting events.
• Soliciting, evaluating, and awarding bids for various program components.
• Managing the ESM online purchasing platform.
• Training purchasers in the use of the online purchasing platform.
• Resolving issues customers encounter during the purchasing process.
• Serving as the Smoky Hill ESC representative at various events.
• Performing other duties as assigned by Smoky Hill ESC leadership.
• Ability to work both independently and effectively as a member of a team.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain positive working relationships with staff members, customers, and vendors.
• Effective organization and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills with the ability to present information to a variety of audiences.
• Production of accurate, high-quality work within time constraints.
• Effective working relations with customers, vendors, and other employees.
• Prioritizing, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of professional references to: Ann Rath, HR Director, at Smoky Hill Education Service Center, 605 E. Crawford ST, Salina, KS 67401 or email@example.com.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Smoky Hill Education Service Center
605 E Crawford
Salina KS 67401