New / Used Car Sales Manager
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Holm Automotive Center
- More Jobs from this Company
New/Used Car Sales Manager
• Work directly with customers to develop enriching relationships that improve client happiness and fuel the sales process.
• Establish trust among customers to establish strong network of clientele and prospects.
• Provide training and support to sales staff and assist in closing deals.
• Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth.
• Demonstrate leadership by setting a clear vision and goals for the sales targeted performance.
• Engage and motivate the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations and standard methodology processes
• Drive business through a high-level of involvement in day-to-day operations.
• Lead the negotiation process ensuring that customers understand their vehicle purchase options and pricing.
• Partner with General Sales Manager plan and run vehicle inventory.
• Assist in running controllable expense elements for the New and Used Vehicle Departments.
• Analyze business metrics to resolve shortfalls and implement action plans to elevate performance.
• Automotive dealership management experience
• Shown success in auto retail sales
• Confirmed leadership ability to mentor and train others
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Passionate about training sales team members and operating within a reciprocal environment
• Enthusiastic personality with high-energy attitude
• Ability to boost morale during the sales workday and improve profitability
• Organization and follow-up skills
• Experience and desire to work with technology
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
TO APPLY CLICK THE APPLY HERE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com