Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Job Category: Sales/Marketing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Bergkamp, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Overview: We have big plans at Bergkamp Inc., and our busy marketing department has a big role in helping us grow. That’s why we need a smart and creative MARCOM to help us in managing customer relationships, driving sales leads, and executing the annual marketing plan.
Our ideal candidate is a multitasker that understands customer behavior, is social media savvy, and can translate data and research that inform branding and campaign development. You should feel comfortable working independently while collaborating with stakeholders and vendors to help with all our marketing efforts. This is a great opportunity with lots of freedom to flex your creativity, work on multiple projects and grow with the company.
• Serve as the company’s customer list gatekeeper and lead management expert.
• Work closely with Sales to help enhance lead generation and to help reach their goals
• Collaborate with employees to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels
• Contribute to the development of successful marketing campaigns in various channels to increase demand for our products and services
• Has a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to help with the development of Marketing strategies.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, with special focus on psychographics and buying trends to understand how marketing activity turns into purchasing customers.
• Nurture leads with effective communications and marketing materials until they’re ready to move into the sales pipeline.
• Assist Marketing Manager in development and execution of all marketing initiatives, including tradeshows and events, new product launches, and others.
• Assist in managing and maintaining company websites and social media presence.
• Contributes to team meetings by offering analytical insights to develop and plan campaigns that enhance lead generation and increase brand awareness.
• Help protect Bergkamp brand and guidelines by following Bergkamp standards.
• Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
• Perform market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights and shape marketing strategy
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each objective and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Way We Do Things: We believe that a team of people who are humble, hungry and smart will deliver superior performance over the sum total of talented individuals; therefore, we are committed to achieving our mission through teamwork while honoring our core values.
a. Humble – Puts the needs of the organization before themselves. Acknowledge each individual’s strengths and responsibilities. Is committed to the organization’s success.
b. Hungry - Active participation and engagement in department and companywide initiatives. Demonstrates an eagerness for achieving results, learning, setting a positive example, and adding to the success of the team.
c. Smart - Understands the impact of their words and actions on other people. Demonstrates good judgement and intuition of group dynamics.
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent number of years of experience.
2. Familiarity with integrated marketing campaigns
3. Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
4. Experience working well in a team setting.
5. Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
7. Experience planning and leading initiatives.
8. Strong project management skills.
9. Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
10. Strong eye for detail
11. Ability to travel as necessary (Domestic and International)
12. 3+ years of experience in marketing
13. Familiar with the following software/tools:
a. CRM and ERP systems
b. Marketing Automation tools; (i.e. Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot)
c. Adobe Creative Tools; (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
To apply please copy and paste the link below to your browser of click the “APPLY HERE” link at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com