Kansas Certified Peer Mentor
- Job Category: Other
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Central Kansas Foundation
Kansas Certified Peer Mentor (KCPM)
Central Kansas Foundation is seeking to hire a Kansas Certified Peer Mentor (KCPM) or Kansas Peer Mentor Trainer (KPMT) to work directly with local communities on Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). The position is entitled Opioid Care Coordinator.
Opioid Care Coordinator - Kansas Certified Peer Mentor
The Opioid Care Coordinator provides direct clinical support and care coordination to consumers engaged in OUD treatment and removes barriers faced by consumers to access appropriate services in support of recovery by completing the following job duties.
• Assists patients individually and in group settings in developing an Individual Wellness Recovery Action Plan.
• Assists patients in acquiring life skills and employment readiness.
• Assists recovering individual in finding decent, affordable housing of their choice in the most integrated, independent and least restrictive skills through self-advocacy.
• Provides concrete assistance in completing applications, obtaining entitlements, obtaining child care, and providing transportation to support group meetings, and or food and clothing pantries.
• Assists patients in feeling connected to recovery community, especially in recreational activities in a drug-free environment.
• And much more...
Locations: Salina, Abilene, McPherson, Hays, Colby, Dodge City, Liberal, Garden City
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
Pay: $13.56 per hour
This position is a grant funded position and will be available for the duration of the grant which could be extended as well depending on the grant.