- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Sunbelt - Solomon Solutions
- More Jobs from this Company
Shift: 2nd Shift
This position is responsible for disassembling poles and pads as well as separating and boxing material for the salvage department.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Unloads and loads different types of material.
· Collects and sorts material, using specific tools to separate material.
· Operates a hoist and/or forklift.
· Completes assignments in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma, preferred.
· Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers.
· Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
· A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely.
· Professional language and conduct at all times.
· Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required
Apply online at: www.solomoncorp.com
or click the link to the Solomon Corporation careers page at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
107 E Main
Solomon KS 67480
129 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page