Voltage Regulator Technician
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Title: Voltage Regulator Technician
Degree Required: Technical College
Link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6142099.careers?ApplyToJob=251860545
This position is responsible for repairing voltage regulators, regardless of size or complexity.
• Troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems on voltage regulators - repairing parts as needed.
• Able to train all aspects of area specific to assembly work per customer specifications.
• Maintains internal quality standards and compliance with all safety factors.
• Complete production output level for the day/week.
• Elevate complex issues such as larger voltages, unusual nameplates, and more complex testing issues.
• Support monthly operational goals.
• 1-3 years experience in electrical and mechanical fields, required.
• 1-3 years specific transformer work history, preferred.
• Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers.
• Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
• A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely.
• Professional language and conduct at all times.
• Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
• Kasie Cook
• 129 W. Main Street
• Solomon, KS 67401
• Phone: 785-655-2684
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online at using the link at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
107 E Main
Solomon KS 67480