- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Title: Maintenance 1/2
Shift: 2nd Shift (M-T, 2:00pm-1:30am)
Pay: $16.86-$28.70 + Additional .75 shift incentive
Openings Available: 1
This position is responsible for completing scheduled maintenance on shop equipment as well as assisting in special projects related to maintenance.
• Requires all machines and equipment be in a safe working condition before releasing back to manufacturing area.
• Completing assigned maintenance work orders pertaining to technician’s field or general maintenance.
• Assist other maintenance techs when needed. Understand the importance and safety of working as a team.
• Maintaining proper organization and cleanliness of work areas (current WO area) including Maintenance shop areas.
• Completing scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) tasks by assigned completion date and maintain current tracking systems set in place.
• Timely communication regarding tasks and part issues.
• Professional communication between maintenance team and manufacturing teams.
• Assist with new projects in all areas. May be asked for technical advice regarding items pertaining to specific field. Timely responses are expected.
• Communicates with other groups including but not limited to, Engineering, Sales, Transportation, HR, Procurement and other departments.
• Work together with shop Supervisors and/or Individual contributors on improving equipment and processes.
• Proper use and handling of Solomon Corp company tools and equipment.
• Woodworking skills, preferred.
• Welding certification is a plus.
• CDL is a plus.
• Technical College, preferred.
• Computer proficiency sufficient to manage assignments in Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Excellent attendance and safety record.
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
• Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers, dependable, and reliable.
• Ability to help team members resolve questions, helps with the work load, and knows when to elevate.
• Professional language, appearance, and conduct exhibited at all times.
• Capacity to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
Apply online at: www.solomoncorp.com
or click the link to the Solomon Corporation careers page at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
107 E Main
Solomon KS 67480
129 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page