Lead 2 - Substation Evaluation and Testing
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
Job Title: Lead 2 - Substation Evaluation and Testing
Degree Required: 2 year degree in Electrical Technology
Link to apply: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6142099.careers?TrackId=[MyTrackingId]&ApplyToJob=235113493
This position is responsible for the efficient operation of the substation testing department within standards for productivity and labor as well as managing the overall coordination of results, employee utilization, training, safety, environmental compliance, appearance, and manufacturing process for specific areas.
• Oversee floor production within established quality specifications.
• Provides floor oversight for safety of all department employees including safety requirements and prevention, completing audits and corrective actions. Ensures training for self and others is planned and goals met.
• Provides some feedback on performance for employees of the area. Coaches and counsels employees with some assistance in order to correct problems, improve performance and acknowledge positive results and achievement of goals.
• Schedules and coordinates production and staffing including hours, shifts, and overtime to meet area specific objectives.
• Oversees and maintains a clean work environment.
• Monitors and reports department issues.
• Communicates with other groups including but not limited to, Engineering, Sales, Transportation, HR, Procurement, Maintenance and other departments.
• Communicates the requirements of the department to support groups, including management, to ensure the tools and support essential to meeting the department’s objectives are in place.
• Follows and communicates the requirements and policies of the company to employees and follows-up that those requirements are met.
• Associate's Degree in Electrical Technology or related field, required.
• Previous management experience, preferred.
• Computer proficiency sufficient to manage assignments in Outlook, KRONOS, Syspro, Word and Excel.
• Prefer understanding of current procedures for the area or related areas.
• 3-5 years experience in electrical testing of substation transformers.
• Ability to perform Doble Power factor, turn ratio, no-load, full-load, impedance, induce and applied voltage, low ohm resistance and SFRA testing.
See all available positions and apply online at: www.solomoncorp.com
or click the link to the Solomon Corporation careers page at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
107 E Main
Solomon KS 67480
129 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page