Assembly Tech 3 Sub Set-up
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Title: Assembly Tech 3 – Sub Set-up
Shift: 1st Shift (M-F, 6:00am-2:30pm)
Openings Available: 1
This position is responsible for setting up substation voltage/wire configurations.
• Constructing substation framework to support leads.
• Verifying correct placement/locations of devices.
• Assisting stacking areas when needed.
• Must be able to read and understand work order.
• Clean and prep the inside of the sub tanks for core and coil.
• Replace gauges, check gaskets, prep lid, and mount in a CT’s.
• Complete production output level for the day/week.
• Elevate more complex issues such as larger voltages, unusual nameplates, and more complex testing issues.
• Support monthly operational goals.
• Technical experience or specific transformer work history, preferred.
• Must be willing to work in confined spaces or in heights.
• Cooperative attitude towards all internal and external customers.
• Help team members resolve questions and help with the work load.
• A dependable and strong work ethic; works safely.
• Professional language and conduct at all times.
• Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
Apply online at: www.solomoncorp.com
or click the link to the Solomon Corporation careers page at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
107 E Main
Solomon KS 67480
129 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page