- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: PKM Steel Service Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
Material Handler Job Duties:
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
• Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
Apply in person at 231 East Avenue A, Salina KS 67401 or Email resume to email@example.com
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com