2nd Shift Supervisor
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Kansas Erosion LLC
- More Jobs from this Company
At Kansas Erosion LLC, our mission is to produce top quality erosion products while maintaining a safe, team-oriented work environment. As Shift Supervisor, you will be expected to represent our company and be the first point of contact for all the team members on your shift.
• Manage daily inventory production, equipment performance, and quality control.
• Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees, be aware of unforeseen challenges like scheduling conflicts and see to it that the shift is adequately staffed.
• Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to company policy and standards of behavior.
• Train new hires on the standards and procedures of the production team.
• Oversee and administer testing to see that all employees have a firm understanding of company policy, such as schedule changes and calling in to work.
• Recognize outstanding employees for exemplary work and call attention to workers that are performing well and meet their goals.
• Communicate daily with Plant Manager on production needs, equipment functions, and employee performance.
• Verify production numbers, quality, and notation of mechanical occurrences during production times.
The described duties are an overall generalization of supervisor duties. The role a shift supervisor fills may require responsibilities not listed above. The right candidate for this position must be responsible and demonstrate problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Kansas Erosion LLC encourages a family-oriented workplace and have been fortunate to have a strong long-term employee base. Our employees enjoy a normal work week with occasional opportunities for overtime.
Other employee benefits include:
Health Insurance Plans
Paid Time Off
To Apply visit the Careers page at KansasErosion.com or click the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE