- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Exline, Inc.
Exline, Inc., a leading provider of repair, manufacturing and field services to a multitude of industrial markets, is seeking Precision Grinderman.
Set up and operate precision grinding equipment relating to cylindrical, internal, and surface grinders. This process includes prep and finish grinding of metal components. Some non-precision hand grinding is required.
• Experience in material handling (overhead cranes, pallet trucks) would be beneficial
• Able to use precision measuring tools including gauges and micrometers
• Able to read blueprints
• Good mechanical skills
• Knowledge of grinding machines and tools, including uses and basic maintenance
• Ability to select appropriate grinding abrasives or tooling
• Ability to set up, operate, or tend grinding and related tools
• Set and adjust machine controls according to production specifications with tolerances of .0002”
• Ability to inspect and measure finished work pieces to determine conformance to specifications
• Completion of required documentation
• Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to give information and receive instructions
• Basic math skills required
• Good attendance and ability to work overtime as needed is required
If you have machine shop experience, a good attitude and a desire to be a part of a growing, evolving industry we would like to visit with you. This is not an entry level position but if you have the basic skills and experience and a desire to learn we will train.
Exline, Inc. provides a competitive salary and benefit package. Pre-employment physical and drug screen required. E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities.
Send resume to Exline, Inc., PO Box 1487, Salina, Kansas 67401 or e-mail to email@example.com FAX 785-826-4425 or apply on our website exline-inc
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com