Cell Leader - Final Line Process
- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Crestwood, Inc
Cell Leader - Final Line Process
Crestwood, Inc, manufacturer of custom cabinetry, is a Third Generation, Family-Owned Business in Salina, Kansas. Our company was started in 1969 for the Salina and surrounding communities. Fifty-three (53) years later, we deliver custom cabinetry across the United States. We work with 315+ dealerships in 41 states. Made in Salina, Kansas and delivered across the USA.
CHECK OUT WHAT WE DO: WWW.CRESTWOOD-INC.COM
Facebook: Crestwood, Inc.
POSITION POSTED: Cell Leader, FINL (Final Line) Area
This position will be responsible for safety, managing movement of products through the facility, ensuring maximum productivity, fostering a workforce that is focused on continuous improvement, and overall day to day operational supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure movement of materials and products through area, stays on schedule and manages overall day to day operational tasks.
• Actively engage in problem-solving issues that will negatively impact production operations.
• Actively promote a safe working environment for all employees by identifying un-safe behaviors / activities and implementing safe work practices / procedures.
• Communicate effectively in verbal or written means with others in the department to coordinate operations and activities among the cells and ensure overall direction of the organization is understood by front-line employees
• Oversee daily completion of work schedule for production equipment, notify maintenance of equipment breakdowns and assistn Department Manager to assign machine operators on a daily basis to ensure a timely completion of orders.
• Assist with continuous improvements of processes leading to improved safety, quality, yields, delivery performance, productivity, and cost control.
• Assist Department Manager in compliance with applicable policies and safety rules.
• Promote working relationships that will foster a high level of employee morale.
• Receive job orders from Department Manager, distributes to employees.
• Perform other duties and assignments as assigned by Department Manager(s) and Divisional Plant Manager(s).
• Understands, applies and advocates all Company Environmental and Safety policies, procedures and standards.
• Understands, applies and advocates all Company Quality Standards.
• Attends all prerequisite training as required by management.
• Has the authority to stop process to correct quality, safety or environmental problems, and to promptly notify Management personnel when processes are noncompliant
• Other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for supervising 12-18 hourly production employees
• This position monitors various areas of FINL: Box Staging/Building and/or other areas of Final Line (Final Process).
QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in a manufacturing facility preferred and/or training, or equivalent combo of education and experience. Prior experience with multiple machine operation and First-Line Supervisory in a manufacturing setting is highly beneficial.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Such accommodations will be reviewed by management on a case-by-case basis. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, use hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
Work Schedule: 7:30AM – 4:00PM, Monday-Friday, with extended hours/Saturdays scheduled per production needs. Potential: 5 - 9 Hours Days, Monday - Friday
Wage Range: Up to $21.50 with Certification Pay + Incentive Pay (After Completion of 60-Day Training Period)
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Kansas, Inc.)
• Health Savings Account (Hello Further)
• Short-Term Disability (Lincoln Financial Group)
• Cancer Insurance (BCBSKS)
• Hospital Indemnity Plan (BCBSKS)
• Life Insurance & Voluntary Add-on choices (Lincoln Financial Group)
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays: New Year’s/Memorial/4th of July/Labor Day/Thanksgiving Day/Christmas Day
• Paid Vacations: 2 Weeks (0-9 Years) / 3 Weeks (10-19 Years) / 4 Weeks (20 Years +)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Equal Opportunity Employer
• Alcohol and Drug Free Work Environment
Build Your Career with Crestwood, Inc.
601 E Water Well Road
Salina, KS 67401
To Apply Visit https://crestwood-inc.com/ or Click the APPLY HERE link under contact information at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE