- Job Category: Legal
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Saline County
Job Status: Full-Time
Details: Open until filled
$55,839.26/Per year Step 1 to $89,284.00/Per year Step 20 - Depending on Qualifications
**New graduates will be considered**
**Open until filled**
Represents the State of Kansas, assigned by the County Attorney to possibly include felony, misdemeanor or traffic cases.
1. Graduation from a college or university with a four-year bachelor-level degree.
2. Graduation from an American Bar Association-accredited school of law with a Juris Doctor.
3. Admitted to practice law before the Kansas Supreme Court and all inferior courts of the State of Kansas. Admitted to practice law before the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas.
1. Two years of experience in the practice of law, preferably as a trial lawyer in the area of criminal law.
2. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. An ability to interact with other law enforcement agencies, social welfare agencies and public service organizations.
Must be able to lift 10 pounds. Must be able to bend, squat, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, pick, pinch and climb a step ladder to access and handle files and file drawers. Must have fine and gross manual dexterity to operate computer, telephone, calculator and electric typewriter. Ability to communicate ideas by means of the spoken word, such as giving assignments, directions or participating in court. Ability to hear directions and interact with public.
TO APPLY: Please click the link at the bottom of this page listed under Contact Information.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
Job Link: Click HERE to Apply Online!!