Computer Network Specialist
- Job Category: Information technology
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
The Information Systems Department of Ellsworth County Medical Center (ECMC) is seeking to hire a full time team Member as a Computer Network Specialist. Successful candidates will have excellent technical skills and work well in a team environment. The role of the Computer Network Specialist is to provide technical guidance for the development and troubleshooting of computer systems. This position is responsible for identifying system data, hardware or software components required to meet end user needs. Monitoring network performance and ensuring all devices are working properly. System security, including research, evaluation, and recommendations of systems and procedures for the prevention, detection, containment, and correction of data security breaches. Strong expertise in critical areas with the ability to integrate a variety of skills necessary to effectively resolve issues, seek counsel, offer sound judgment and advise management and users appropriately.
At the Ellsworth County Medical Center, we believe in Improving Lives and stand on pillars of integrity, stewardship, compassion, and service. We hire people who believe in “Love-Based Care”. It’s not just something we do, it’s who we are. Become part of this work family that we have grown to love by applying* today.
• Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance
• Organizational discounts
• Paid time off
• Flexible scheduling
• Enjoy a healthy work/life balance while working in a patient-focused, team-based environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field, preferred; or equivalent years of experience.
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in hospital setting preferred.
• Proven experience in network administrator role preferred.
• Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
• Experience with websites, firewalls, internet VPN, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience troubleshooting, repairing, and fixing hardware and software for PCs, Laptops and Servers.
• Microsoft Certified Technician, Microsoft Certified Profession preferred.
• A+ and MCSE certifications preferred.
To Apply: Select APPLY HERE at the bottom of this page to visit the Ellsworth County Medical Center's Career Page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
Ellsworth County Medical Center
1604 Aylward Avenue
Ellsworth KS 67439
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page