- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Saline County
- More Jobs from this Company
Wages are $25.50/hr at Step 1 to $38.67/hr at Step 20.
Responsible for the assessment, counseling, education, reports and records of Women, Infants and Children (WIC) participants. Ability to be friendly, polite and appropriate, even when dealing with challenging clients.
1. Must have a Bachelors Degree, Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing.
2. Must meet licensing requirements by Kansas State Board of Nursing for Registered Nurses and hold a current licensure for the State of Kansas.
3. Must have a valid Drivers License and must provide own transportation.
4. Must have good communication skills to work with the Staff and public in a congenial manner.
5. An ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
6. Must have basic computer knowledge.
7. An ability to plan and organize work.
8. Must be flexible and be able to adapt to different tasks.
To Apply online, Please click the link at the bottom of this page listed under Contact Information.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
Job Link: Click HERE to Apply Online!!