Home Health Registered Nurse
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Saline County
- More Jobs from this Company
Wages are $25.50/hr at Step 1 to $38.67/hr at Step 20.
$1,500.00 hiring incentive, payable at the completion of 2 months of successful and satisfactory employment.
**Open until filled**
Provides skilled nursing to patients in their place of residence in accordance with Agency policy and procedure and State and Federal regulations. Nurses provide continuity of care with their own set of patients. Hours are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:30PM The supervisor takes on-call calls and then triages to nurses as needed, so may need to be some weekend/evening work to respond to patient needs.
Minimal COVID involvement
1. Must have a Bachelors Degree, Diploma or Associates Degree in nursing.
2. Must meet licensing requirements by the Kansas State Board of Nursing for Registered Nurses and hold a current licensure for the State of Kansas.
3. Must have good communication skills to work with Staff and public in a congenial manner.
4. An ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
5. Must have basic knowledge of Excel, Word and other PC software.
6. A proven ability to plan and organize work.
7. Must be flexible and be able to adapt to different tasks.
8. Must have a valid Drivers License and must provide own transportation.
To Apply online, Please click the link at the bottom of this page listed under Contact Information.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
300 W Ash
Salina KS 67401
Job Link: Click HERE to Apply Online!!