- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Salina Regional Health Center
- More Jobs from this Company
• Evaluates patients, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the professional practice of Physical Therapy.
• Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
• Masters or Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
• Hospital experience preferred
• Current Kansas Physical Therapist license or eligible for licensure
• CPR certification(Basic Cardiac Life Support [American Red Cross-CPR for the Professional Rescuer] or Basic Life Support [American Heart Association-Health Care Provider] certification obtained within 90 days of employment
To apply visit the careers page at SRHC.com or click the link at the bottom of this page!
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
400 S Santa Fe Ave
Salina, Kansas 67401
Job Link: SRHC Careers Page