RHC Billing Coordinator
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
Ellsworth County Medical Center is NOW HIRING a Rural Health Clinic BILLING COORDINATOR!
Ellsworth County Medical Center is NOW HIRING a RHC Billing Coordinator! We are a 19-bed critical access hospital in Ellsworth Kansas with four Rural Health Clinics in North Central Kansas. Successful candidates will have prior medical billing experience, excellent computer and customer service skills, and a commitment to ECMC's mission of Improving Lives.
• Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance
• Organizational discounts
• Paid time off
• Flexible scheduling
• Enjoy a healthy work/life balance while working in a patient-focused, team-based environment
• Files all claims to insurance carriers – paper and electronic.
• Verifies all insurance information (eligibility, benefits etc.); works with patient intake staff to ensure accurate capture of insurance information.
• Will attend workshops related to insurance billing; i.e., Medicare, Blue Cross, Medicaid, Champus, Revenue Cycle Management, etc.
• Have knowledge of all insurance regulations, including Rural Health and PPO Networks.
We hire people who believe in "Love-Based Care". It's not just something we do, it's who we are. Become part of this work family that we have grown to love by applying today!
ECMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: Select APPLY HERE at the bottom of this page to visit the Ellsworth County Medical Center's Career Page.
Ellsworth County Medical Center
1604 Aylward Avenue
Ellsworth KS 67439
1604 Aylward Ave.
Ellsworth, Kansas 67439
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page