Medical Staff Coordinator
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Trade Certifications
- FT/PT: Not Specified
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
The Medical Staff Coordinator, under the supervision of the Risk, Safety & Quality Director, assists in coordinating the functions of the Medical Staff and acting as a liaison between the medical staff, nursing, and administration. The Medical Staff Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all Medical Staff related information, organizing and preparing for committee meetings, and ensuring compliance with Medical Staff Bylaws, accrediting and regulatory agencies (i.e., Joint Commission, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services). Must develop and maintain working knowledge of statutes and laws. Ideal candidates will demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, have the ability to work collaboratively with others, and exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum 3 years business experience as an administrative assistant
• Previous experience with physicians or in a medical related field preferred.
• Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional Medical Staff Management (CPMSM) preferred.
ECMC offers a competitive compensation package including, health/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, retirement benefits, education assistance and reimbursement, and employee discounts.
ECMC is an EOE.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
1604 Aylward Ave.
Ellsworth, Kansas 67439
E-mail Your Resume
Phone: 785.472.3111 x305
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page