LPN / RN - Provider Nurse
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
Are you a Registered Nurse, or LPN, who is passionate abut providing quality healthcare? Do you enjoy working in a medical clinic setting? If so, we would love to have you join our team at the Rural Health Clinic. The role of the Provider RN/LPN is to provide clinic support to an assigned provider in an effort to promote the mission, vision, and values of Ellsworth County medical Center. This position functions as a staff nurse, providing assistance in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient concerns and needs.
Successful candidates should possess excellent customer service, strong clinical skills, and a commitment to ECMC's mission of Improving Lives.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse required.
- High volume Family Practice and / or related medical clinic experience preferred.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Kansas
- CPR Certification
ECMC offeres a competitive compensation package, including a sign-on bonus for qualified candidates, health/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, retirement benefits, education assistance and reimbursement, and employee discounts.
ECMC is an EOE.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
1604 Aylward Avenue
Ellsworth, Kansas 67439
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page