Director of Nursing (DON)
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
Ellsworth County Medical Center is looking for a Director of Nursing to lead our Hospital Nursing team. This position is a member of our executive team, reports directly to the CEO, and oversees the entire multi-unit nursing department. Successful candidates will have excellent relational competence, proven leadership skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with staff, management, Medical Staff, Board members, and/or the public/patients. If this describes you, we invite you to join our team!
At the Ellsworth County Medical Center, we believe in Improving Lives and stand on pillars of integrity, stewardship, compassion, and service. Our teamwork is unmatched and all levels of our team members support each other in a daily routine of care and nursing. Our organization continues to achieve patient satisfaction scores in top deciles and exceptional quality measurement scores. We hire people who believe in “Love-Based Care”. It’s not just something we do, it’s who we are. Become part of this work family that we have grown to love by applying today.
• Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance
• Organizational discounts
• Paid time off
• Flexible scheduling
• Enjoy a healthy work/life balance while working in a patient-focused, team-based environment
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in acute care nursing
• Demonstrated leadership with 3+ years management experience
• Critical Access Hospital experience preferred
• Recent hands-on nursing experience required
• Relational competence
• Knowledge and skills to assure optimization of existing and/or available programs (practices, standards, education)
• Ability to observe, evaluate, and convey needed information to assure strategic direction; is innovative and responsive to a changing environment
• Provide transparency and full disclosure, as well as maintain a high level of integrity when communicating necessary information to staff, management, Medical Staff, Board, and/or the public/patients
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with staff, management, Medical Staff, Board members, and/or the public/patients
• Provide leadership in the implementation of programs and/or policies to assure mission sustainability and appropriate changes
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement a process that assures performance excellence
• Demonstrated ability to meet necessary regulatory requirements, maintaining compliance and obtaining quality accreditations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain diverse technical problems in easy-to-understand language
• Strong independent judgment and decision making skills
ECMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: Select APPLY HERE at the bottom of this page to visit the Ellsworth County Medical Center's Career Page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
Ellsworth County Medical Center
1604 Aylward Avenue
Ellsworth KS 67439
1604 Aylward Ave.
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page