- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
Ellsworth County Medical Center is looking for a Charge Nurse to help lead our Hospital Nursing team. This position will work two days per week as Charge Nurse and one day per week in the ER. The role of the Charge Nurse is to provide appropriate leadership to the Nursing department in support and promotion of Ellsworth County Medical Center’s mission, vision, and values. This role supports the Director of Nursing and Nurse Manager in establishing specific goals, determining work procedures, expediting work flow, and communicating with and supervising appropriate personnel. Successful candidates will have excellent leadership skills, recent hands-on nursing experience, and the ability to build strong relationships with all staff members, patients, and families. If this describes you, we invite you to join our team!
At the Ellsworth County Medical Center, we believe in Improving Lives and stand on pillars of integrity, stewardship, compassion, and service. Our teamwork is unmatched and all levels of our team members support each other in a daily routine of care and nursing. Our organization continues to achieve patient satisfaction scores in top deciles and exceptional quality measurement scores. We hire people who believe in “Love-Based Care”. It’s not just something we do, it’s who we are. Become part of this work family that we have grown to love by applying today.
• Full benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance
• Organizational discounts
• Paid time off
• Flexible scheduling
• Enjoy a healthy work/life balance while working in a patient-focused, team-based environment
• Completed degree from an accredited school of nursing
• Minimum of two years’ experience in acute care nursing
• Demonstrated leadership and management experience
• Critical Access Hospital experience preferred
• Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Kansas
• ACLS and PALS current or within 90 days of hire
• TNCC current or within 6 months of hire
• Certificate or within 6 months of hire
ECMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply: Select APPLY HERE at the bottom of this page to visit the Ellsworth County Medical Center's Career Page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
Ellsworth County Medical Center
1604 Aylward Avenue
Ellsworth KS 67439
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page