Advanced Practice Clinician
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Masters Degree
- FT/PT: Not Specified
- Company: Ellsworth County Medical Center
- More Jobs from this Company
Ellsworth County Medical Center is seeking to hire a full-time Advanced Practice Clinician (PA/NP) in our Rural Health Clinic. This role provides comprehensive medical care to all ages, encompassing everything from acute illnesses to complex health issues. With focus on quality patient care in a rural community, the PA/NP functions independently, in lieu of the physician, and collaboratively as an expert clinician, educator, consultant, researcher, and leader in the practice.
The PA/NP will join seven other exceptional medical staff team members, one Internal Medicine doctor, two Family Practice doctors, two APRN’s, and two Physician Assistants. Ideal candidates will possess strong clinical knowledge, excellent patient communication skills, and high levels of commitment to efficiency, service, and maintaining and increasing patient volumes.
• Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program
• Certification from a nationally accredited certifying board
• Current Kansas state medical license (or the ability to obtain one)
• Current DEA license with ability to prescribe controlled substances
ECMC offers a competitive compensation package including: health/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, retirement benefits, malpractice insurance, education assistance and reimbursement, coverage of licensing and membership fees.
ECMC is an EOE.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
1604 Aylward Ave.
Ellsworth, Kansas 67439
E-mail Your Resume
Phone: 785.472.3111 x305
Job Link: Apply Here - Ellsworth County Medical Center Careers Page