RN - Emergency Dept Night Shift - Part Time
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: Masters Degree
- FT/PT: Not Specified
- Company: Abilene Memorial Health Systems
- More Jobs from this Company
Memorial Health System has an opening for an RN in our Emergency Department. Part time 12 hour shifts (7p-7a) – 24 hours per pay period/weekend hours. In this role, not only will you be a valued member of our talented team of healthcare professionals, but you will also assist in providing compassionate patient-centered care which includes direct patient care, assessment of patient and family needs, planning, coordination, teaching and counseling.
We offer a Sign on bonus, plus night shift differential. MHS is an equal opportunity employer, provides competitive wages, and offers excellent benefits.
The registered nurse supervises LPNs, and CNA’s. Works cooperatively with all nursing personnel and ancillary staff.
• Education and Experience:
Associate degree (ADN) from an ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing or diploma in nursing required
• Bachelor’s degree (BSN) from ACEN or CCNE accredited school of nursing desired
Licensure, registration and certification:
• Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Kansas
• Certification in CPR/Basic Life Support,
• Additional certifications may be necessary, available within 6 months of employment
Please submit resume and application online at www.mhsks.org
Contact Nurse Manager for more information: 785-263-6646
Come join the team of Health Care Champions!