- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Abilene Memorial Health Systems
- More Jobs from this Company
Memorial Health System’s Laboratory has a position open for a Full Time Phlebotomist
Department: Lab Schedule: 2pm -10:30pm Monday – Friday.
• Compensation/Benefits: At Memorial Health System, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like cots for tots (if your child is sick and over 4 years old, you can bring them to the Inpatient Unit for the day), Learn and Grow Depot Child Care Center and pet insurance.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Memorial Health System, you will have the opportunity to perform routine collection of laboratory specimens.
• Performs clerical and receptionist duties
• Performs phlebotomy duties
• Assists with the provisions of a safe environment and properly functioning equipment.
• Participates in the Continuous Quality Improvement process.
• Maintains skills and knowledge to competently provide lab clerk and phlebotomy services for the patient population served – Pediatric through Geriatric.
• Orders office supplies and phlebotomy supplies from the Purchasing Department
• Courier route for the Health System
What You Will Need
• Preferred Credential(s):
• Certified phlebotomist or laboratory assistant
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience or Technical degree required
• Phlebotomy experience recommended but not required.
For more information on about this position you may contact Department Manager, Trevor McKee 785-263-2100 ext: 6804 or the HR Dept 785-263-6657
To apply for this position please visit our website www.mhsks.org
Abilene Memorial Health Systems
511 NE 10th St
Abilene KS 67410
511 NE 10TH STREET
ABILENE, Kansas 67410
E-mail Your Resume
Job Link: Click Here to Apply Online - Memorial Health Systems Careers Page