- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Bergkamp, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Purpose: Assist products/projects through product development cycle. Work with customers, vendors, technical support, production and other parties to develop products that exceed the needs of all parties involved.
1. Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research; applying principals of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials.
2. Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication and assembly processes.
3. Apply relevant industry and safety standards to products and systems.
4. Creates and maintains models, drawings, bill of materials (BOM), and specifications for production.
5. Creates procedural standards, operation instructions, and manuals.
6. Creates multiple concepts to solve customer issues/concerns.
7. Provides input with regards to analysis support and personal knowledge for development of product line features and design improvements.
8. Provides information for technical publications.
9. Collaborate with production and product support in resolving of quality and/or functional issues.
10. Gather information for accurate quoting of manufactured and purchased parts.
11. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
12. Contributes to team effort by actively participating in concept design reviews or other team meetings.
13. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each objective and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Way We Do Things: We believe that a team of people who are humble, hungry and smart will deliver superior performance over the sum total of talented individuals; therefore, we are committed to achieving our mission through teamwork while honoring our core values.
a. Humble – Puts the needs of the organization before themselves. Acknowledge each individual’s strengths and responsibilities. Is committed to the organization’s success.
b. Hungry - Active participation and engagement in department and companywide initiatives. Demonstrates an eagerness for achieving results, learning, setting a positive example, and adding to the success of the team.
c. Smart - Understands the impact of their words and actions on other people. Demonstrates good judgement and intuition of group dynamics.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering, Engineering Technology or a General Engineering Degree. A minimum of two years Engineering, or other related experience generally required.
2. Safety first attitude with a thorough understanding of risk between people and machinery.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate detailed information to co-workers, management, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
4. Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner to develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, management, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
5. Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
7. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
8. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
9. Basic Knowledge of hydraulics, diesel engines, power transmissions, DC and AC electrical circuits and components, electro-hydraulic controls, sensors and other electrical components generally required.
10. Ability to operate computer and computer software, to include Microsoft Office products, SolidWorks, and MRP.
11. Ability to install, test and evaluate components, systems, and prototypes.
12. Available for travel to jobsites for testing and validation of equipment.
13. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
To apply please copy and paste the link below to your browser of click the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com