Project Manager / Estimator
- Job Category: Electrical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Hedlund Electric, Inc
Our Company, Hedlund Electric, Inc., has been in business for over 65 years.
We have an outstanding reputation in the construction industry and are very involved with many large, local, high-profile customers.
We are looking to hire a talented Project Manager / Estimator to join our team. The Project Manager is primarily responsible for job estimating, project management, and customer satisfaction.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Estimate and sell electrical work for Industrial, Pipeline, Refinery, Commercial and Residential projects
• Design-build per NEC and all electrical standards
• Ensure all projects are completed to the customer’s satisfaction
• Manage, plan and coordinate projects to optimize the use of labor, materials, equipment and tools from beginning to end
• Secure subcontractors using standard subcontract agreements
• Survey job sites as needed
• Employ latest electrical codes, technology, techniques and practices
• Continue to build long term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions
• Follow all guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company
• This position reports directly to the COO
Preferred Job Requirements:
• 10+ years Electrical Project Management – hard bid & design build Industrial, Pipeline, Refinery, Commercial and Residential projects
• Estimating software experience, McCormick preferred
• Ability to read plans and specifications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to present oneself in a professional manner and represent the Company
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Send resume to email@example.com or to Hedlund Electric, Inc., PO Box 528, McPherson, KS 67460
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Hedlund Electric, Inc.
1201 S Main
Mcpherson KS 67460