Employment Specialist Recycle Center
- Job Category: Education
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: OCCK, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
OCCK, Inc. is currently seeking a dedicated, compassionate, conscientious, self-motivated individual to work with adults who have disabilities and provide positive mentoring to staff.
As an Employment Specialist you would be mentoring all DSPs working at the location you are assigned to.
Duties would include:
· Coordinate with customers, Direct Support Professionals, and supervisor to ensure services are what the customer prefers
· Ensuring OCCK. Inc.s values are being upheld-
o Independence, Creativity, Equality and Safeguards
· Policy/procedures are being implemented as expected
· Auditing/reviewing and training people about required documentation for customer records
· Review and training to ensure month end process and documentation are completed by deadline and accurate
· Assisting customers to schedule appointments and coordinating staff to ensure proper support is given for appointments
· Working with your supervisor to coordinate staff meetings and educate staff about current information
Services are provided at the Recycle Center and in the community.
Ensure excellent customer service to the community when dropping off their recyclables.
Click the link below to visit the careers page and Apply Now!
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
OCCK, Inc. Abilene
300 N. Cedar, Suite 221
Abilene KS 67410