Warehouse / Delivery Driver - Olathe
- Job Category: Drivers/Transportation
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
Olathe, KS -- 111
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Position is responsible for the pick-up and delivery of electrical products to vendors or customer sites within the territory. Operates and maintains vehicles in a clean, safe manner and reports operating problems or maintenance needs when necessary.
• Load, unload, prepare, secure & protect contents of delivery vehicle.
• Follows assigned schedules and routes of deliveries.
• Informs supervisor of shortages, overages, and damaged merchandise and refers customer complaints to the supervisor.
• Assists in maintaining the grounds and warehouse in a neat, safe, and orderly condition and stocking of material. Prepares orders for delivery.
• Acts as a liaison to our customer base by courteous and friendly service and always portrays a professional image.
• Serves as backup to counter sales and shipping/receiving functions within the warehouse.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Experienced drivers
• Strong Customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Requires a post offer pre-employment DOT physical.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to obtain forklift safety certificate once hired.
• Must be able to lift to 100 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE