Spray Rig Operator
- Job Category: Drivers/Transportation
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Crop Service Center, Inc.
Crop Service Center, Inc., a family owned multi-location Ag Fertilizer and Chemical retail facility, is seeking a Spray Rig Operator at their Abilene, KS location. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for accurate application of fertilizer and/or chemicals per blend sheet specifications
• Maintain and repair equipment according to maintenance schedules, policies and procedures
• Communicate with Plant Manager and Sales to assure efficient and timely application
• Interact with Growers in a professional manner
• Work safely following all safety rules, regulations, and PPE requirements.
• Complete other tasks assigned by Plant Manager (i.e.: deliveries, soil sampling, maintenance, etc.)
Candidates must have the following Education/Experience:
• High School diploma
• Custom Application experience or demonstrate the ability to develop custom application skills
• Must have or be able to get a Class A Commercial Driver’s License, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements are optional but preferred.
• Must have or have the ability to get a 1A Certified Commercial Applicator license
• Applicant must be self-motivated, dependable and attentive to details.
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Applicant must be able to multi-task and be organized during “busy seasons”
Crop Service Center offers competitive wages, health/dental insurance, 401K retirement plan, profit sharing, and paid vacation and personal time.
All interested candidates may send in resume’s with 3 work/school related references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com