Warehouse Order Filler and Customer Service
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Salina Supply Company
1. Fill orders for customers calling at the “city counter”.
2. Fill and pack orders for shipment to out of town customers.
3. Assist the receiving department with unloading, check-in, and shelving merchandise in their assigned locations.
4. Greet customers at the “city counter” and enter their orders into a computer terminal.
5. Learn the names and uses of merchandise stocked in the Salina warehouse.
6. Learn merchandise locations
7. Become familiar with customer’s names and the names of their business.
8. Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
9. Lots of walking is required.
10. Possible future advancement.
Experience and Training:
Applicants must have a friendly and energetic personality with good communications skills. A high school diploma or GED is required. Some experience with the plumbing or HVAC industry would be helpful. Some basic computer experience is needed.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Fringe benefits include health insurance with dental and vision rider, paid vacation and holidays, annual bonus (based on an individual’s productivity and general business conditions), coop of YMCA membership and company funded profit sharing plan.
Call for interview: Ask for Vickie Young
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen. Salina Supply is a non-smoking environment. EOE
Salina Supply Company
302 N. Santa Fe
Salina, KS 67401
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
Salina Supply Company
The Salina Supply Company is a wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating, air conditioning, pumping equipment and waterworks supplies to the western two-thirds of the state of Kansas. The company was established in 1919 and is one of the largest independent plumbing and HVAC distributors in Kansas. Salina Supply has been a strong member of the local Salina economy since it was established and is locally owned and managed.
Salina Supply handles some of the most prominent product lines in the plumbing, HVAC and waterworks industry and sells primarily to plumbing contractors, heating and air conditioning contractors, institutions (schools & hospitals, etc.), and municipalities or utility contractors. We operate from our stocking location in Salina and have six outside salespeople who cover territories from locations in Northwest, North Central, Southwest and South Central Kansas.
Salina Supplys regular inventory consists of over 8,000 items that are on-hand in the Salina warehouse and over 3,000 component parts items to support existing products in the field. We also pride ourselves in being able to locate and procure many thousands of special order items that we do not keep in our Salina warehouse. We also maintain a plumbing showroom with fixtures on display including: whirlpools, drop-in and pedestal lavatories, showers, tub-shower combinations, shower doors, kitchen sinks and dozens of faucets.
Salina Supply offers all full-time employees a complete package of benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, profit sharing program and local YMCA memberships in a non-smoking environment. EOE
302 N Santa Fe
Salina, Kansas 67401