Customer Service Clerk
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Salary: $10.00 - $16.00 /hr
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: G.L. Huyett
- More Jobs from this Company
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Clerk. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, strong verbal communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a sense of urgency to accomplish Company goals. Candidates should possess a background in, customer service and have experience with computer programs including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
1. Ensure we meet customer needs and maintain a high level of service.
2. Efficiently and courteously process customer telephone and email inquiries.
3. Positively interface with Customer Service, Manufacturing, and other staff.
4. Identify and articulate customer needs.
5. Efficiently process information using Microsoft Excel and proprietary software.
6. Support outside Sales Representatives in sales activities.
7. Answer customer and supplier telephone inquiries.
1. High school diploma
2. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
3. Knowledge of general customer service principles, practices, and administrative procedures.
4. Experience in retail, distribution, customer service, accounting, or sales is preferred.
5. Ability to prioritize tasks and follow up with supervisors on completion of tasks.
6. Ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and/or environment.
7. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs including MS Outlook.
8. Previous experience working in a high performance team setting, preferred.
9. Detail-oriented, highly organized, productive team player.
10. Ability to quickly learn additional propriety Company software.
Office setting with friendly, team oriented staff.
Normal Work Hours are from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
Candidates should anticipate a very fast-paced productive environment.
Physical requirements include sitting, standing, and/or walking up to 8 hours per day.
Pay rate ranges from $10.00 - $16.00 /hr plus Full benefits package.
Profit sharing paid tri-annually. Additional details to be provided to qualified candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
G.L. Huyett is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com