Customer Care Administrator
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Bergkamp, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Purpose: Provides administrative support to the Customer Care operations.
1. Maintains customer and service database and files including all warranty information.
2. Maintains extensive knowledge for both CSI operating systems.
3. Assist with Inpave and EMCADS Pro database and maintenance.
4. Responsible for maintaining Customer Care service calendar; assists with coordinating and travel, meetings, and appointments as needed.
5. Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
6. Manage day-to-day administrative office operations.
7. Prepares reports, correspondence and presentations for Customer Care personnel and customers as needed.
8. Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
9. May conduct research to assist with projects or inquiries.
10. Builds rapport with customers and works to ensure they receive excellent service.
11. Sorts incoming mail and delivers to appropriate individual.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by actively participating in team meetings.
14. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Secures tools, materials, and equipment at end of day.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Way We Do Things: We believe that a team of people who are humble, hungry and smart will deliver superior performance over the sum total of talented individuals; therefore, we are committed to achieving our mission through teamwork while honoring our core values.
1. Humble – Puts the needs of the organization before themselves. Acknowledge each individual’s strengths and responsibilities. Is committed to the organization’s success.
2. Hungry - Active participation and engagement in department and companywide initiatives. Demonstrates an eagerness for achieving results, learning, setting a positive example, and adding to the success of the team.
3. Smart - Understands the impact of their words and actions on other people. Demonstrates good judgement and intuition of group dynamics.
4. High school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of three to five years Office Administration experience or other related experience generally required.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate detailed information to customers, coworkers, and management.
6. Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner to develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, coworkers and management.
7. Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices, procedure manuals, and job instructions.
8. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages.
9. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
10. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
11. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
12. Ability to operate computer and computer software, to include Microsoft Office products, CSI, and Adobe Acrobat.
13. Ability to use department equipment such as computer, copy machine, and telephone.
14. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, bend, kneel, climb stairs and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
2. The work environment is usually a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor setting with adequate ventilation. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally high. Occasional exposure to outside elements. This position requires occasional travel, which may involve exposure to extreme weather elements.
Please send a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at Bergkamp Inc., 3040 Emulsion Dr., Salina, KS
Use the CLICK HERE TO APPLY link at the bottom of this page!
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com