- Job Category: Construction
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Smoky Hill Construction
Smoky Hill, LLC has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for General Laborers for our heavy construction projects in Central and Western Kansas.
Applicants with experience in heavy construction such as water and sewer pipelines and concrete paving are a plus. We are willing to train the right individual. Apply today!
· Load, unload, carry, transport, and stockpile material and equipment
· Hand tool work such as saws, shovel, sledgehammer, hammer, pick, etc.
· Assist in setting forms, paving accessories, rebar, mesh, nailing, aligning, etc.
· Concrete work-shoveling, leveling, placing, screed and strike off, help concrete finishers
· Lay pipe of many types in many conditions, usually in trenches and excavations
· Clean, sandblast, paint, caulk, seal
· Flag for traffic control
· General labor work
· Willingness to travel
· Must always put safety first and be aware of company safety policies
· Must be able to work efficiently with others
· Must be willing to attend work every day
Smoky Hill, LLC offers competitive pay with subsistence, health insurance and retirement package.
We are a drug free workplace; pre-employment drug screen and physical base line testing is required.
We use E-Verify (Employment Eligibility Verification).
Smoky Hill, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, regardless of race, gender or status as an individual with a disability or veteran. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
For Questions: Call Andrea Johnson (HR) at 785-825-1224 or apply online using the Careers Page link at the bottom of this page, or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Smoky HIll, LLC
645 E. Crawford Suite E8
Salina KS 67401