Concrete Form Setter & Finisher
- Job Category: Construction
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Smoky Hill Construction
- More Jobs from this Company
Smoky Hill Construction has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Concrete Form Setter & Finisher.
We are looking for someone who has experience in finishing low slump concrete such as slip form pavements and curb & gutter. Starting wage $14-$15/hour.
**Experience on roadways and airports are a plus.
• Willingness to travel
• Must be able to work efficiently with others
• Must be willing to attend work every day
• Must be willing to work on a variety of different projects
• Must always put safety first and be aware of company safety policies
• Set string lines and forms from information furnished by plans or stakes
• Check flow lines, identify drainage problems, notify supervisor, and correct as required
• Brace forms, install chambers, and detail requirements
• Direct and assist construction workers to install paving accessories, tie bars, baskets, etc.
• Direct construction workers to strip forms, grout tie holes, and similar finish
• Finish concrete to flat surfaces that drain properly without tool marks and with high quality appearance
• More experienced finishers will be able to finish curb and gutters, building floors, and other special surfaces
Smoky Hill Construction offers competitive pay with subsistence, health insurance and retirement package. We are a drug free workplace; pre-employment drug screen and physical base line testing is required.
We use Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify) to provide proof of employment eligibility.
Smoky Hill Construction is an EOE.
All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Questions: Contact Andrea Johnson (HR Manager) 785-825-1224.
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants can apply online:
Or in person at:
645 E. Crawford Ste E8
Salina, KS. 67401
or Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com