Payroll / Safety Assistant
- Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc., a regional leader in the wholesale distribution of electrical goods, services, and supplies seeks a qualified and motivated Payroll/Safety Assistant with two years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping with at least six months of experience in payroll preferred.
• This individual will be responsible for the accurate processing of payroll, maintain employee time records and all related functions.
• Conduct regular audits of payroll records to ensure continued accuracy and accountability.
• Ability to handle information in a confidential manner required.
• Responsible for administering the safety policies, programs, and practices.
• Duties include providing safety training and procedures for the company’s safety program.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Seeking a highly motivated individual with good organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
• The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
• Must be professional and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team environment.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to lift to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE