- Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Stanion Wholesale Electric Co., Inc.
Dodge City, KS--110
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Group Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• 401(K) & 401(K) Roth
• Educational Programs
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Program
• Referral Program
• Employee Discount
Responsible for administrative support to the Branch.
• Answers the telephone for Branch, referring incoming calls to appropriate personnel.
• Assists with customer requests/complaints or connects the customer with the correct employee for additional assistance.
• Position may provide information on delivery, availability, data, and quotations to manager and/or sales personnel.
• Enters data of inventory received from vendors and from other branches.
• Completes filing for Branch and maintains files in accordance with established procedures.
• Reviews expense invoices, checking for accuracy. Assigns appropriate GL numbers to invoices. Completes daily cash reports.
• Prepares outgoing mail, opens, and distributes incoming mail daily.
• Attends training sessions and department meetings as requested.
Skills/Physical Demands/Additional Qualifications
• Strong Customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Requires attention to detail and a high level of accuracy for software maintenance, billings, and an understanding of the concept of unit pricing.
• Driver’s license that meets job requirements and a motor vehicle driving record that satisfies the requirements of our casualty and liability insurance program. For the state of KS Class-C, MO Class-E & OK Class-D.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds on an infrequent basis and 25 pounds on a frequent basis.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser or follow the APPLY HERE link at the bottom of this page to Apply.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KansasJobsLink.com
Job Link: APPLY HERE