- Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
Job Title: Transportation Dispatcher
Hours: 8a-5p M-F
This position will be on call 1 weekend per month.
This position is responsible for creating loads for outbound shipments.
• Use Transportation information system(s) to track transport needs and solutions scheduled.
• Review and combine orders from customers to build loads including pickups and deliveries.
• Use orders to build routes that are cost effective minimizing empty miles while meeting customer timelines.
• Schedule drivers and equipment to transport loads.
• Provide information needed by drivers, customers, receiving and others.
• Monitor progress for scheduled pickups and deliveries; proactively resolve delays.
• Represent the company professionally at all times.
• Focus on solutions for customers, sales and internal business partners.
• 1-3 years Microsoft Office experience, required.
• High School Diploma/GED, required.
• Clerical test and resume, required.
• Knowledge of transportation industry process and procedures, preferred.
• 1-3 years dispatching experience, preferred.
To Apply visit link at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
103 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page