- Job Category: Administrative/Clerical
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Bergkamp, Inc.
- More Jobs from this Company
Job Purpose: Work collaboratively with production scheduling to ensure production is delivered on-time and assist with various technical and administrative tasks.
1. Support internal team initiatives by updating statueses and communicating the latest updates.
2. Prepares production related reports.
3. Assist with Change Order (CO) processing, including obsolence of parts.
4. Works with the Manufacturing Engineer to create and edit routers for all work orders.
5. Responsible for creation of inspection logs and processing of machines.
6. Assist Manufacturing Engineer in creating and writing work instructions.
7. Run the Order Creation Program daily and distributes work orders to proper departments.
8. Responsible for running the MRP system daily.
9. Reviews ERP to ensure accuracy and work to resolve any non-conformance issues.
10. Responsible for the documentation and reporting of internal quality files.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Way We Do Things: We believe that a team of people who are humble, hungry and smart will deliver superior performance over the sum total of talented individuals; therefore, we are committed to achieving our mission through teamwork while honoring our core values.
a. A hungry team player(s) who shows active participation and engagement in department and companywide initiatives. Demonstrates a hunger for achieving results, learning, setting an example, and adding to the success of the team.
b. A humble team player(s) willing to collaborate, acknowledge the team’s individual strengths, and put the needs of the organization before themselves. Will do what it takes to help everyone succeed.
c. A smart team player(s) who has a common sense understanding about people. Demonstrates good judgement and intuition of group dynamics. Understands the impact of their words and actions and use that understanding for the benefit of the team.
1. High school diploma or equivalent, plus one to three years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate detailed information to co-workers, management, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
3. Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner to develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers, management, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
4. Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
5. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages.
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
7. Knowledge of materials such as; steel, plastic, and sheet metal.
8. Knowledge of paint, parts, and assembly.
9. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
10. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
11. Ability to operate computer and computer software, to include Microsoft Office products.
12. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, bend, kneel, climb stairs and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee occasionally must lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
2. The work environment is usually an indoor setting with frequent exposure to outside elements. The noise level in the work environment is frequently high. In addition, other elements that an employee could be frequently exposed to in this work environment are but not limited to; Fumes and odors, mechanical and electrical hazards, fire hazards, and an elevated workplace. This position requires infrequent travel, which may involve exposure to extreme weather elements.
To Apply please use the Click Here to Apply link at the bottom of this page!
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
3040 Emulsion Drive
Salina, Kansas 67401
Job Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY